The Fibre Channel Industry Association (FCIA) is a mutual benefit non-profit international organization of manufacturers, system integrators, developers, vendors, industry professionals and end users. The FCIA is committed to delivering a broad base of Fibre Channel infrastructure technology to support a wide array of applications within the mass storage and IT-based arenas. FCIA working groups and committees focus on specific aspects of the technology, targeting both vertical and horizontal markets including data storage, video, networking and storage area networking (SAN) management.
- QLogic Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Now Available for Lenovo Servers
March 4, 2014
- Fibre Channel Industry Association Announces Development of Industry's Fastest Storage Networking
February 11, 2014
- Figuring out when 16 Gbps Fibre Channel storage networking makes sense
- Fibre Channel Industry Association Advances 32 Gigabit per Second Fibre Roadmap with Completion of Standards Milestone"
December 3, 2013
- QLogic 16Gb Gen 5 Fibre Channel Technology Powers NEC M Series Storage Arrays"
November 18, 2013
- QLogic Strengthens Leadership Position in Fibre Channel Adapter Market"
November 11, 2013
- QLogic Enhances Lenovo Servers with Fibre Channel and Converged Networking Solutions"
November 8, 2013