The Fibre Channel Industry Association (FCIA) is a mutual benefit non-profit international organization of manufacturers, system integrators, developers, vendors, industry professionals and end users. The FCIA is committed to delivering a broad base of Fibre Channel infrastructure technology to support a wide array of applications within the mass storage and IT-based arenas. FCIA working groups and committees focus on specific aspects of the technology, targeting both vertical and horizontal markets including data storage, video, networking and storage area networking (SAN) management.
- Fibre Channel Industry Association Advances 32 Gigabit per Second Fibre Roadmap with Completion of Standards Milestone"
December 3, 2013
- QLogic 16Gb Gen 5 Fibre Channel Technology Powers NEC M Series Storage Arrays"
November 18, 2013
- QLogic Strengthens Leadership Position in Fibre Channel Adapter Market"
November 11, 2013
- QLogic Enhances Lenovo Servers with Fibre Channel and Converged Networking Solutions"
November 8, 2013
- Fibre Channel Industry Association Elects 2013/14 Board of Directors"
October 15, 2013
- QLogic FlexSuite Technology Provides Both 16Gb Gen 5 Fibre Channel and 10Gb iSCSI Connectivity for New Dot Hill Storage Architecture
October 7, 2013
- QLogic First to Deliver Fully Offloaded, Multiprotocol Adapters with PCIe 3.0 Support for New Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v2 Product Family
September 11, 2013